Happy Humpday to you all.
Lately I have seen a lot of these wreaths on many blogs and craft magazines. So I thought I would make one too, why not? I made this for my mother for her office at School. I hope she likes it.
I used many different products:
1. Pink By Design SOTM "Guess Who"
2. Martha Stewart's Score board
3.Stampin ups markers
4. Stampin Ups Basic Black ink pad
5. Stampin ups Topenote and Bigshot
6. Various scrap strip paper
7. well I can't think of the rest, but there is more. lol sorry
8. Tim Holtz's medalion die
9. Colored pebbles by Heart2Home
I cut a 12x12 piece of chipboard in a shape of a wreath. Now for next time I will cover the chipboard with card stock before I start to add the medallions or Lollies. That way if there is a tiny gap, you wont see the naked color chipboard underneath it.
Thanks for stopping by, see you soon