Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Moments/Happiness


 Well here is another layout I put together. It was hard for me, on this one. It has a very special and dear person in it who I miss very much. I didn't know then, that this was going to be our last New Years with him, My Father-In-Law.Dad we miss you so much.  I couldn't focus on designing, so I shopped my layout book. This layout book is filled with completed layouts with out pictures.

   The layout was designed by my good friend Teri from Heart2Home. She is a very talented crafter. I bought this from her when I went to the Faith crop earlier this year. It is such a beautiful layout.

You can shop at her Etsy store here http://www.etsy.com/shop/HearttoHomescrapbook 


   So I am officially done with my January 2009 photos wooohoooo. Now to  February 2009. My work is cut out for me. lol


 Thanks again for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...