Sunday, May 6, 2012

Cricut Challenge 23

Hello there, and Happy Sunday to you all. This week I have been on a major card making kick. Well because I needed to make a lot of cards. This first one above is a cute Birthday card for Logan. I really had no idea of what I was going to make so I started with just Mickey and built it from there. I hope he likes it.

I used Cricut Cartridges
Mickey and friends for the Mickey
Mickey Font for the wording
Teardrop  for the balloons
Black and white twine for the string on the balloons. ( thank god I saved my scraps of twine)

Here are the rest of the cards I made this week.


This one was inspired by a Pinterest post I saw:

This one below, I found a pic that I copied on the Internet. I actually hand cut this one, so no Cricut or Pazzles for this card. I did add some squares to this card after I took the picture, it just needed something else.



This one below, is for my husbands co-workers wife. She recently had a Baby Girl weighing over 10 LBS. Yikes!!!!!! I just love Twine (Strawberry Cupcake)



 This one below, is another Pinterest inspired card. I added some chalk to the embossed flowers and stems. 




This card below, I did with the new Martha Stewart Punches from HSN. They send you a cute sample project to get you started.  I liked it so much that I had to make it for a close and Dear friend of mine. It didn't come out perfect but it's still pretty.










 I hope you like my cards. Thanks for stopping by and visiting me. Have a wonderful day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...