Sunday, May 13, 2012

Cricut Challenge 24

 Hello there and Happy Sunday to you all. This year I decided to make my Mothers Day gifts for my Mother and Mother-in-Law. My friend Dawn from scrapping the happening, made this adorable kit, so I had to buy one (of course) You can find her blog Here , she has some great gift ideas for sale.  This particular basket I made in the above picture is my version of her kit. I got permission from her to duplicate it and I am very happy that she let me. It's such a great idea for any holiday.

 The Cricut Cartridge I used
Mothers Day Bouquet  for the flowers
SU top note and border punch
Cinch
SU white Twine
Martha Stewarts Monarch Butterfly punch
Misc. buttons
Scotch Liquid glue

In addition to the baskets, I also made cards that were inspired by Pinterest. I made 2 slightly different versions of it.

This one is for my Mother, I hope she likes it.

In the picture below is Dawn's Basket kit and my card for my Mother-in-Law

The flowers were all cut from dies. The centers of the flowers I added pebbles from Heart To Home. You can find her Etsy store Here 


 Thank you for letting me share my projects with you this week. Sorry for the quality of the photos, I took them with my phone.



 See you soon.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! you did a fantastic job. I loved the baskets and the crds are very pretty. Happy Mother's Day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is just wonderful..Love the spiral edges of the planter and the great color scheme
    http://coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing!!!! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...