Thursday, January 28, 2016

Sketch challenge

  Hello there crafty friends, it has sure been a long time since I have scrapbooked and posted on my blog. I sure do miss it very much.
 
 Well I am here to share with you a layout I got to work on at my Birthday crop over the weekend. I used a couple of challenges to get inspired. The Scrappy Friends Challenges are the ones that I used. The first challenge I used is from Brenda and you can find her blog here with great inspiring sketches and challenges here .  The second challenge came from Rochelle and her challenge is "This or That" which can be found on her Blog with other amazing challenges here.  I hope you have a great day and I look forward to posting more layouts.


1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Totally pretty and adorable page. Love the cute details and stash use. Fantastic sketch take. Thanks so much for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...