Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Sweet Treats January 2020


Good morning and Happy New Year!


I cannot believe that we are already in 2020, it just blows my mind 



I really need to get back into scrapbooking more often, so I figure I would start the year of on the right foot with a simple layout. I am just a tab bit behind but that’s ok. It’s fun going through older photos and reminisce. 



I also decide to step out of my comfort zone and do some sketch and tic tac toe challenges this month.

I feel like I have set this hobby on the back burner for the last few months. So I am determined to get back into doing layouts and catch up with my scrapbooks.



I also decided that I really need to use up some of the supplies that I’ve had for years. So this was a perfect way to use up old products and get a layout done.



I hope to post more often this year and keep the fire burning for crafting.



Have a great day! 



Lisa 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...