Saturday, November 27, 2010

Corrina's Quilt

One of my other hobbies, other than Paper crafting is quilting. I am just learning how to do this new hobby. I made this for my daughter. I wanted it to look very feminine and pretty. I purchased the fabric at Wal-Mart. The pattern I used was a Dresden Wedge. I had to cut 240 wedges and then put them together to form the circle. I am very proud of this quilt. It took me about 2 weeks to do it. I still have not done the binding. For some reason I am intimidated. I do need to get over that and finish it so she can use it. I hope you like it.

This is when I started to put some pieces together to see how it would look.


This is after Di quilted the top for me. I just loved how it came out. She did an excellent job.


This is what it looks like from the back, Just a lovely as the front.

It has been done since September, I hope to do the binding in the next week, before I get my sons quilt back to finish the binding as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...