Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Cards

Good morning all, I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I had a great one with lots of family and my kids had so much fun playing and laughing with my Uncle Hector and cousins. Today I am going to share some Christmas cards I made. These took me a little longer to make but I think the work was well worth it.



I used Stampin up Christmas stamp, SU Chocolate Chip ink and Card stock,SU Bravo Burgundy Card stock,Stickles, Cut the 25 and the Noel with Storybook Cartridge with my Cricut Expression, and colored pencils.





For the inside I also use the Choc. Chip ink, I used a Martha Stewart Dove punch I bought at Wal-Mart for $.75, it was on clearance and I couldn't pass it up. I also used  Smooch Spritz to add some texture.
I hope you like it.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...