Monday, January 17, 2011

2 Page Layout Valley of Fire



My family loves to spend as much time as we can camping. This is from one of our trips to the Valley of Fire 2008. I am a little behind, but I am trying to keep my New Years Resolution, of doing a scrapbook page a week. Well this is week 3's layout. The tarantulas that you see on the left side of the layout were out on an afternoon stroll. We were walking with them, and I decided to take a picture of them. I had to get really close and that was very creepy for me. One of the spiders stood up on its hind legs as I was done taking pictures. That freaked me out a little bit, OK A LOT. lol  The picture on the top left was one of my favorites other than the ones of my children. It looks so much like a dog, do you see it? I didn't do to much Cricut cutting, I did use the Gypsy font and cut out "hiking the valley" at 1 1/2". I am hoping that this year we will be able to go camping more. I miss being in nature and having quality time with my family.


3 comments:

  1. Nice job. This is one place I have been wanting to go to. Maybe this summer I will finally get to go and get some great snapshots like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We fed some squirels, they were so cute.You should go with your granddaughter in the Spring time, there are petroglyphs there, which are very cool. Great discovery time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...