Saturday, January 1, 2011

Wall Hanging

Well this is my very first Chipboard project. I bought a Chipboard book at Michael's for a whole whopping .50 cents. I covered it with a Princess paper pack. Anyways I also used the Zig 2way clue to adhere the card stock to the chipboard. I trimmed it with my craft knife and filed the edges to make it smooth. I also punched extra hole so I can add the links to hold it together. The chain, I purchased at Michael's on clearance for $2.00. I also used some flowers with glitter on them. I got those at a scrapbook Expo last year. I finally got to use them. LOL. Then I cut Always Kiss Me Good Night on Shimmer paper from ARC. I used 4 different cartridges to cut the phrases out with my expression, but right now I just can't remember which cartridges I used. Sorry guys.
Please leave me you comments, I would love to hear what you think. Just be Nice, because this is my first Chipboard project.

Happy New year everyone

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...