Sunday, January 2, 2011

You Rock Wall Hanging

Well I am certainly impressed, that I was able to complete a project 2 days in row. My Aunt Lorraine in   
El Paso,TX really liked the wall hanging I made for Corrina. She also told me she would like to have 1 for my Cousin Victoria, so I got to thinking about how I can make one for her. This is what I came up with. Vicki I hope you like it. It's going in the mail tomorrow , so keep an eye out for it.
I used 2 top note chip boards and covered it with a purple print card stock with Zig 2 way glue. I used the Rock Princess Cricut Cartridge for all the die cutting . I added some bling to the letters because I think all girls like a little bling here and there. I did ink the edges for a little distressed look with Tim Holtz distressing ink. I also added a little bit of Stickles here and there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...