Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Card/Calendar Book

   I made some more calendar/card books for my mother to give out for Mother's Day. This is what I did for her. I found this paper at M's and it was marked $.14 clearance. So I picked up the only 4 sheets they had, and headed to the register. I got a great deal, because they rang up for ONLY $.01 clearance. I am still excited about the score, whoooo hooooo!!!!!
  Anyways I thought the paper was so pretty I used it to cover the front of my books. I also added the word CARDS from the cartridge Storybook, I layered it to give it a little more dimension. I of course used my trusted Gypsy and My New Expression 2 to cut it with.
 I wont bore you with each page but I will include  2 pages , so you can see how it looks inside with a card. The card I made is from the Stand & Salute cartridge.
  I am still very new to the Binding craft. So when I used my new Cinch machine I was so excited that I didn't cinch the coils properly so they look a little distorted. Well, there is a cure for that RIBBON. I added ribbon to cover my imperfections. SHHHH don't tell anyone LOL.


Thank you for stopping by today
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...