Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Very Cute Paper Desk

Yesterday a very good friend of mine stopped by to get her Gypsy Updated. While her Gypsy was doing it's thing, we snuck in some crafting time. She brought her Matchbox, Sizzix SU die. She had seen this cute little desk on a blog somewhere and we tried to make it. It was super easy to make. It looks a lot more complicated. I used ARC Speckle paper and DCWV (dsp) scrap piece of paper for an accent. I also use these really cute pebbles that I purchased at Heart2Home. There is a link at the bottom of my blog if you are interested in getting various colored pebbles. The plug is over LOL.
I had some pictures of my kids that worked perfect to create little mini picture frames for the top of the desk. I need to make an easel back for them to stand up.
 Here are 2 that my friend made, 1 is not completely finished but still looks really cute.
 She used some of my scrap wood sheet of paper which I also got at ARC. It really looks cool, I think.

 Thank you for stopping by and Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...