Monday, July 4, 2011

Decal for Eddie O.


 A good friend of ours, asked me if I could make him a specific decal. I told him I could try and to send me a picture of what he wanted. So he sent me a picture ( the first one on this post). Wow, I thought, I don't have that image on a cartridge. But I tried to make it anyway. So I used several images and welded them together and this is what  I made. I think its very close. The long teeth believe it or not is the number 1 from Happy Hauntings Cricut Cartridge, The skull is from Indie Art Cartridge,The crack in the skull on top is the lightning bolt from the Cars Cartridge, The Horns are from the Old West Cartridge. I welded all the images together, except for the lightning bolt. It amazes me what you can do with the Gypsy, if you just put you mind to it. Thanks Eddie for challenging me on this decal. I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...