Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Last Vinyl Decal post, for a while at least

  My husband and I loved the T.V. show The Munsters. Since our name is so similar, my husband wanted me to make him a Munsters inspired decal for our tire cover for our RV. This is what I came up with. I used Happy Hauntings Cricut Cartridge, and October 31st Seasonal Cartridge.
This decal measures 11 1/2" tall and 19" wide.

 On another note. I delivered 2 decals I made for some friends this morning, and they sent me pictures of them on their Jeeps. I love how they came out. They worked perfect for them. Thanks Eddie and Becki.

 I wont be here for a while, we are on our way to a 2 week vacation. Having a family reunion in Texas, and heading to the Grand Canyon on the way home. Have a safe and wonderful 2 weeks.


Thanks for stopping by

And

Happy Crafting to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...