Thursday, August 18, 2011

Layouts for Thursday


  When I picked up the next group of pictures, I gasped a bit. I saw a picture of my Father In Law, and it was hard for me, we didn't know at that time, but this was going to be our last News Years with him. He was diagnosed with Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer in June of 09. He  passed away December 15th 2009. So a few tears were shed when I was trying to figure out how to scrap these pictures.

   I did shop my book of finished layouts, and I found this one. This was designed by Teri from Heart2Home. All I had to do was put in the pictures and it was done. I don't think I could have designed a layout being so emotional. I hope you like it.

 

  On a much happier note, this layout was fun for me. Again this was designed by Teri from Heart2Home. She is a very talented woman. I just love the colors, but I'm afraid the picture just doesn't do it justice. My sweet princess took these adorable pictures when she was 1 year old.
  I just love the old antique look on pictures, and it was fun watching her. Well it's time for me to put my scrapbooking stuff away and get out my sewing supplies out. I need to make Cozies for the small cricut. So my next post will be in a few days. Thanks for visiting me, talk to you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...