Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Outside Fun Layout



  Its amazing how fast time flies by. This is a layout of us in the park. We had just gotten back from getting haircuts. Corrina was only 11 months old and has had 3 haircuts already. She has tons of hair. It was in January of 2009 and the trees had no leaves.  So I did a cut out using the Heritage cartridge by Cricut. I didn't write down the other carts I used, sorry. I did use the Gypsy to weld the words together.

 I did have to Dr.  this layout up. My son got a hold of one of my daubers and some red ink. He added hi touch on it. He added circle ink marks on it. So I had to change some of the grass cutouts and placed them on the red circles. He also go some ink on the edges, so I went over it with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo ink and inked all the edges to cover the red. It actually looks nice. Thanks Anthony for helping me.


 Thanks for stopping by and visiting today. I will try to have another layout tomorrow, since I'm on a roll.


Have a great afternoon.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...