Monday, August 15, 2011

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star layout

 Wow, it's been a long time since I have done a scrap page. This photo is from January 09, my daughter is much bigger now. lol.  This photo has been on my craft table for a long time now, so Saturday out of no where it really stood out at me. So I picked it up and looked at it and made this really quick layout.

  This photo is my husband and wonderful Daddy and my Daughter Corrina. Daddy was singing to her and she was loving every minute of it. I loved watching them bond, and he looked like he was in heaven holding his baby girl. He was singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star to her.

 I hope you like my layout, Thanks for Stopping by.

 See you soon.
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...