Sunday, January 15, 2012

Another Crafty Christmas Gift

 Hello there, I wanted to share another great Christmas Gift that I received. Another one of my Dear Friend made this for me. She scented some Epsom salt with fragrance and decorated the glass container with Vinyl. I have already used more than half of this.  Relaxation is a great gift, Thank you Em. I love it very much. She also included some monogrammed pencils and a notebook. But I forgot to take pics of it before I started to use it.

 Thanks you for letting me share my gifts with you. I feel really loved and cared for by my friends. They have spent their valuable time to give me a gift. I am truly blessed with the greatest friends. Thank you guys I love you all.


 You can visit Emily's blog here you can stop by and give her some love. She will really like that.

 Thank you for stopping by


Lisa

1 comment:

  1. What a great gift idea- and the vinyl gives it the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...