Saturday, January 14, 2012

Beautiful Calendar Layout with wood stand

 Hi there, I thought  I would share some of my crafty Christmas gifts that I have gotten.  My dear friend Teri from Heart2home gave me this absolutely beautiful handmade scrap layout stand. She also designed the calendar layout for me to display in it. She stained it to match my furniture in my craft room. She really out did herself, I was surprised when I opened this gift. Thank you Teri, I love love love it.

 She sells these in her Etsy Store. The page kits are sold separately. She include everything you need except for the adhesive. the great thing about her kits is , she is very generous with the supplies. She also uses quality card stock. When I say she does beautiful work, I truly mean it. She has fabulous taste when she creates her products.

I hope you like it, You can visit her Etsy store here .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...