Sunday, April 1, 2012

Cricut Challenge 19


Good morning and Happy Sunday to you all.  I had a great night sleep last night, after 4 straight nights of insomnia. I have no idea what was up with that. I hope that little phase is over.

 A couple of weeks ago, we went on a fantastic Mojave Trail ride, which took us 3 days to complete. There were a total of 5 Jeeps on the adventure. My husband and I were the only ones who had a Trail Safety Flag. Which made it easier for our group members to see us over all the Cacti and brush in the middle of nowhere. So at a quick stopping point we all got out to stretch our legs and take pics, someone suggested we all should have the trail flags for saftey. Well my husband and I looked at each other, and I said I could do that. So we came home and I went to the fabric store and bought 5 colors of nylon flag fabric. I also dusted off my YuDu machine. I cut out our club Logo in black cardstock and burned it to the YuDu screen.  The above picture is the end results. I found out that screening nylon is much harder than I thought it would be. But after all said and done, they came out great.

The carts I used are
Dude for the Mountain image
Plantin School Book for the wording.


  I hope you like my project this week. Have a great day.


Thanks for stopping by.

Lisa

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...