Sunday, April 15, 2012

Cricut Challenge 21

Happy Sunday to you all, I hope your enjoying this crazy weather we are having. Yesterday I had a little time to craft, in between laundry and taking care of my kids. This week I made a layout , that I have been meaning to do for a long time. In January of 2010 we went to Bartstow California to visit my husbands Uncle Rex and Aunt Alice. Well they have lots of boy toys and my son was in heaven. So we took him out to the back yard to let him try out all the tractors. Well Corrina had to get in the action too. So I got some great pics of both of them playing with the tractors.
  This first L/O above is of Corrina.

This L/O above is of Anthony and Uncle Rex. I really like how this second L/O came out. I might just have to redo Corrina's a bit. 

The cart I used is Boys Will Be Boys

I also Used Tim Holtz Gear die




 I recently got a new machine called Pazzles. Which I absolutely LOVE. So I will be posting projects from both my Cricut and Pazzles. This decal above I cut using the Pazzles. A few of my fellow Jeepers went to MOAB for the annual Easter Jeep Safari. We could not go :(.  But they took lots of pictures and share it with our R-Jeeps Facebook page. So it was like we were there with them.
 Well They couldn't find a decal in MOAB that they liked, so they asked me if I could make one for them. Well this is what I made and they liked it.  I just love working with Vinyl, I especially love seeing my work on several Jeeps around the Las Vegas Valley. I am hoping that some day I will have a small Vinyl Decal business going. I know I am on the right track.



  Thank you for stopping by, see you next week.


Lisa


P.S. I love you Rex My wonderful Husband, without your support I would not be here posting my crafts. You're the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, great job on both l/o's and the decal. I can vouch for you, YOU ARE THE VINYL QUEEN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Erlinda. I'll see you Tuesday, we'll make your decal for your new car.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...