Sunday, April 8, 2012

Cricut Challenge 20

 Hello there, I hope you are all doing well on this wonderful Easter Sunday, I am.  This year we decided to step away from the tradition of Easter candy , instead we bought the kids Scooters to encourage more outside play instead of cavities. We also hid some plastic eggs for them to hunt for but instead of candy we filled them with quarters for their piggy banks. They were just as happy as if it was candy. So my husband and I are very happy at their reactions.

 This week I participate in a Cricut Die Cut Swap on Facebook again. The theme was Easter/Spring, using Apple,Grape,and Blueberry (any variation of those colors) So here is my cut. I chose the Granny smith green since its my favorite apple.

Cart I used
Kate's ABC's and cut at 4"



 Thank you for stopping by on this wonderful holiday.

Have a great day
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...