Thursday, December 30, 2010

Smiley Card Book

Well Provo Craft finally came out with a booklet for the Smiley Cards Digital Cartridge for the Gypsy.
So I printed the book and man there were a lot of pages, even though I condensed it. Now I have 28 sheets of paper, wasn't quite sure what to do with them. So I pulled out my Your Story. I got a Black cover and inserted all of my sheets and bound it with the Your Story. Only took a few minutes.
After the book was bound, I got some leftover designer paper and started to decorate it. I took a 12x12 sheet and cut it to 11" and scored it in the middle. I should have taken pictures, but I didn't sorry. then I took a coordinated cherry die cut sheet and placed it on top. Added googlie eyes and with a Sharpe drew on a mouth and eye lashes. I also added 2 embellishments from the same set of paper. And TaDa here is the finish Smiley Card Book. What do you think?


2 comments:

  1. Love it! Now make one for me, lol, just kidding, looks like alot of work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No not really, it only took me about 20 minutes to bind it and decorate it, very easy and fast to do.I am glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...