Thursday, March 17, 2011

Card/Calendar Book part 2

Hello there, I hope you are doing well on this Gloomy day.  Here is another sample I made this morning. Grandpa came to visit, so while he was playing with the kids, I put this sample together.
 This time I thought I would show you how it looks like with a card in the pocket, since the pocket is very hard to see in the pictures. I didn't take a picture of every month, but I think you get the idea.

Supplies I used
SU Pawsitively DSP ( clearance)
SU Certainly Celery 1/2" Grosgrain ribbon (clearance)
SU Pretty in Pink 1/2" Grosgrain ribbon (clearance)
SU trinket box,(discontinued)
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo distress ink (buy4less)
Cinch 1" white wire (Joann's)
Chipboard (craft Store)


Please take advantage of the great deals available during Sale-A-Bration.
With ever $50.00 you spend, you can get a selected item for FREE!!!!! Free stuff, can't beat that.
Clearance items do apply.
To see all clearance items, click on the clearance rack link on the left side of my blog.

Have a wonderful day everyone.
Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...