Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award!!

 Good Morning all, Today I was awarded the Versatile Blogger Award by Cecy Garcia(http://cecygarcia.blogspot.com/) . Thank you so much Cecy for the recognition, it means a lot to me.  This is also my first Blog award, and I am pretty excited. I am so happy for all the new followers I have gotten this week. Thank You,Thank You,Thank You.

Here are the rules for this award:
1- Thank the person who sent it to you!
2- Tell us 7 things about yourself       
3- Reward this to 15 bloggers

7 THING ABOUT ME
1. I am a stay at home mom of a 3 year old daughter and a 4 year old son, named Corrina and Anthony
2. I am in total peace and relaxed state when I craft. Especially when I am with friends.
3. I am addicted to buying crafting supplies, especially paper. LOL
4.I am a wife of almost 6 years now, and I am loving every minute of it.
5. I love to spend good quality time with my family.
6. I really enjoy camping, in the great outdoors with my family.
7. I take a lot of pictures of my kids. LOL


Ok here is the hard part, to pick 15 blogs to award. This is very hard because I have seen some really great blogs.



If you get a chance to check out these blogs, please leave some love. And if you like what you see, become a follower.

Have a great day, and Thank you again.

Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...