Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pin Wheel Rosette


Good morning everyone. I hope every one is surviving this allergy season. I am barely surviving it. This morning I was going and visiting some blogs. I stumbled on a project tutorial that I have been wanting to learn how to do for a while now. I know its an easy project, but these are the simplest instructions I have found. So I tried it out and it was so easy. I found this on a new blog that I am following, thanks to Momo. Please check this blog out, she has a lot of great crafts on it. http://jinkyscrafts.blogspot.com/   She has an instruction sheet you can print out, with very easy instructions to follow.

  I made this rosette with just some scraps I had laying around. I added a Shrinky Dink flower I made with my friend April. I know Shrinky Dink is old school, but it's still so much fun to play with.
 Please stop by and give Jinkyk some love on her blog. She is also on Facebook, so please make sure you like her.


 Have a great day, and Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

  1. These are just absolutely adorable - you did a great job! And I still play with Shrinky Dinks too :) I'm a new follower...Momo sent me! I'd love for you to stop by my blog as well!

    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...