Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Card/Calendar Book

 This week I met with some friends for some crafting time. This week we decided to learn how to use a Cinch binding machine. We decided to make this very handy card holding calendar book.
  We started with some bare chipboard and covered it, I covered this one with diamond plate vinyl,which I got off of Ebay. I needed this to be masculine for my Father. For the inside I used Textured card stock that I got from The Crafting Place (there is a link to her store at the bottom of my blog Buy4less). I also used Tim Hotlz Gear Die for the Bigshot/Bigkick, which I also purchased at buy4less. I put those on the cover to break up the chrome look a bit.
I matted the calendar with red card stock to break up the gray and black a bit. I also matted the months with black and gray but in opposite of the page. I did use Stampin Up Ticket corner punch (#119867)to add a little something to the mat.
I also cut the months with Cricut Designer Calendar Cartridge along with my handy Gypsy. I used white card stock for that.

 To do the binding we used a Cinch machine, and 1" wire in silver, that I got from Joann's.

 It's kind of hard to see but each page is a pocket to hold cards. I am making these in different paper combinations. I am hoping to sell some to support my crafting hobby. If you are interested, please contact me at cricutmomof2@gmail.com

 I will be posting other samples later this week. I hope you like my post today. Please leave your comments, I love to hear what you have to say.
  Have a great evening and talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...