Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Cards/ Giftbags

 Here are some of the few cards I made for myself and for some family to send out this Christmas Season. I wish I could say that these are my original designs, but they are not. I found these on a few different blogs and unfortunately I don't remember them at this time. I will look for them so I can give proper credit to the person who's blog I found them on.
This one was fun to make, I used holographic embossing powder for the trees. I have recently become a big fan of embossing powders. I just love the finished look they have.


 This one was pretty simple,what took the longest was to color in the stamped image. I originally made a set for my mother but then later she called and asked for me to make more. It was a good thing I didn't put my supplies away yet.


This one was pretty simple too. I made these for my Mother-in-law.

 I decorated these simple craft gift bags. I used a snowflake punch and a bling for the center of the main snowflake. I also used a fun software to make a kaleidoscope ornament out of pictures I already had on my computer. Their software is called Kaleidoscope Kreator 3. Its a really fun and simple way to have creative fun with your pictures.
 Here is a close up of the ornament.

 I made these gift bags for some of my very best crafting friends. We are meeting on Monday for a lunch date before we all get too busy with the holidays and our own families. I hope they like them.



Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...