Monday, December 12, 2011

Week 7 Cricut Challenge


 Hi there everyone, I hope you are all doing well and surviving this Holiday season.  I have been trying my best, but both of my kids have been really sick and finally on their way to recovering.

  My friend Dawn sent me a S.O.S. text last week. She needed my help, so I ask what can I help her with. Well she is working on a project for her husband and needed a St. Louis Cardinals symbol.

 So I got my trusty Gypsy and started to work on it. The white portion was actually easy, just a little welding and dashes added and welded to try to match it as best as possible. The real challenge for me was to create a shadow for it. I had to add all the welded dashes but also proportion it to shadow it correctly. The shadowing didn't come out as perfect as I would like it to be, but it worked for what she needed. I hope her project comes out perfect. I will ask her to send me pics so you can see her finished project. I will post it as soon as I get it.

The Cartridge I used is Printing 101

  I do have a project in mind for next week, it will be a cute and fun one.

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day. See you soon
Lisa

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...