Saturday, December 24, 2011

Week 9 Cricut Challenge

 Merry Christmas to you all, I hope you're enjoying this beautiful holiday. Last night we all sat on the couch and watched Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer. My kids had their Rudolph and Clarice hats on. They looked so cute. It's amazing how this movie no matter how old, doesn't get old.

 This weeks challenge is called Letters to Santa. I have some pics of my kids writing a letter to Santa, well at least they were trying to write, since they don't know how to write. But it was cute to see how they were trying.

In this weeks challenge I used the following carts:
Paper Lace for the Letters to Santa cut-outs
Christmas Cheer for the Scroll
Calligraphy Collection for the writing on the scroll (used with Cricut markers)

I also used Martha Stewart's punch to add underneath the ribbon. It's a simple layout, but I think it's cute.


 I hope you like this weeks challenge. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all. Stay safe

Thanks for stopping by
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful project!!!!! happy New year and best wishes for 2012!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...