Sunday, December 18, 2011

Cricut Challenge week 8

  Hello there everyone, I hope you are doing good on this rainy Sunday morning. This week I made a cute layout. It was inspired by my Mother-in-Law. When she watches my kids, she has the tendency to feed the kids junk food ALL the time, despite my repeated request for her to not to. But I guess, it's her right as Grandma. Originally I was going to make this a sign, but changed my mind because I have some pics of my kids eating a chocolate cupcake. They ended up with chocolate frosting all over their faces. So what better way to scrap those pics.


 The cartridges that I used were:
Sweet Shop Lite for the sweats that are cut out
Alphalicious for the font

  My good friend Dawn also worked on this challenge with me. I find it much easier to do challenges when someone does it with you. It's more motivating and fun. Below you will find her interpretation of my challenge.

You can find more of her creations at http://scrappingthehappening.blogspot.com/2011/12/do-not-feed-kids.html


 I hope you like my challenge, so please leave me your comments.

 I hope you have a wonderful day and Happy Crafting

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...