Sunday, February 26, 2012

Corrina's Birthday

  Well hello there my crafty friends, as most of you know I have been recovering from surgery. I am so amazed at how well I am doing. This modern medical technology is amazing. It's only been 9 days since my surgery and all is well.  Well, while I was recovering I did manage to get some crafting done for my Beautiful daughters Leap Year birthday party. I ordered this beautiful cake from my friend Andy. He always makes our cakes to celebrate birthdays and wedding anniversaries. He has an amazing talent. Thank you so much Andy.
  Here are my daughters finished Birthday invites. These were all pieced together using Cricut, Core'dination card stock and Bazill card stock. Adhesive I used is Xyron runner and Scotch liquid glue for the rhinestones. Wow, lets just say the bling took me a long time to apply. The bling is from M's Recollection's.


 These are my first attempt ever to make candy. Boy I thought this would be a quick process but I was wrong. I still had fun making them. It took trial and error, but eventually I got it. I had to make 20+ of these. I hope the kids like them. I made these 2 days after my surgery wow right?! They came out so cute and match her theme. The punch and the sentiment are from Stampin Up and the twine I bought from Heart to Home. The twine is a lime green and white twist, you can hardly see it in the picture but it looks great.



 Here is the banner that I made for My sweet Princess. Teri helped me assemble each section, Thank you Teri.  The bling I got from Heart to Home. this was my first banner too. We are decorating the back yard now, and we are having fun. Everything is falling into place perfectly.

  I hope you like my post for today. I will be back later, got a lot of things to do still to get ready for the party. I would love to read your comments on this project.

 Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

Lisa

4 comments:

  1. You did such a great job! I bet she loved it! They are all wonderful!

    Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the frog!!! Super cute!

    Melissa
    myscraphour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...