Sunday, February 12, 2012

Cricut Challenge 16

 Hello there and happy Sunday to you. I hope you are all ready for Valentines Day, I am.
 I made some treats for my kids classmates. It was fun making these, not to mention the yummy smell too. lol

The cartridge I used is the Wedding  for the red scallop heart.

 along with Cricut I also used several Stampin Up products.

For the sentiment I used the new Stamp set Valentine Love, SU heart punch and SU treat bags.
 I held it all together with a couple of products Xyron runner, and Twinery Blossom twine.

I hope the kids enjoy them.

Thank you for stopping by and visiting me again. Have a great week-end and a wonderful Valentines day.


Lisa

4 comments:

  1. These are so cute. I just love them TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bags! Love how you can see all the candy messages together! I'm a new follower and would love for you to follow me too!

    Melissa
    Myscraphour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you

    Melissa I will check out your blog tomorrow. Can't wait to see your work

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...