Monday, February 13, 2012

Cute Penguin Birthday cards


 Hello there, my crafty friends. I hope you are all doing well. I have another 2 birthdays to celebrate this first half of February. So I made these 2 very cute cards. I wish I could take full credit for them, but I can't. I did make them myself but they were inspired by UdderlyAwesomeStampingfromtheheart
I was browsing her blog for inspiration and jackpot, I found it. I also happened to have all the supplies needed on hand too yay!! I made them in the basic same color scheme because they are the actual favorite colors of the persons I am giving them to.

 I did change a couple of things. For the eyes, I added googlie eyes because I lost the eyes I punched lol oops I know.
and I also added Stampin Ups white twine for the balloon ties. I am so in love with twine now. 

 I hope you like the cards, I especially hope my recipients like them too.

 Thanks for stopping by and visiting me again. Have a great day.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...