Friday, February 25, 2011

10 mos. layout

 I attended and all day crop at the Crafting Place last Saturday the 19th. This is one of the layouts I did. I just got my clearance Stamping Up DSP called Sending Love #117153, so I used it on this layout of my baby girl. Its double sided so all I did is cut 4 strips of the same paper and flipped it, very cute paper. I also cut  the 10 mos. from Hello Kitty font Cricut cartridge and inked the edges. My friend Dawn also gave me these cute Prima flowers and brads to add a little softness to the page.



  My daughters favorite color is PINK, and my son's favorite color is BROWN. so lately I have been using this color combination a lot.



If you are interested in getting this clearance paper from SU, please click on the Clearance link on the left side of my blog.



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...