Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Scallop Rag Tote

 This is the very first tote I have ever made. I had my first workshop earlier this month and saw a sample of it, and had to try to make it myself. I used Stampin Up's Big Shot and Bigz Scallop Die. I was amazed at the simplicity of this. I am not a very experienced sewer, so I had a few simple issues to deal with, but once I got my rhythm, it came together very fast and easy. I would like to hold a workshop, and show how to make this great and simple tote. Please Email me if you are interested, and if I get enough people I can schedule a workshop. This would be a fun, afternoon project.
Big Shot and Scallop Die
                                                                           Side view
                   Stack of scallop squares that are ready to assemble   
                                          You can contact me at
                                    cricutmomof2@gmail.com


I hope you like my tote. Remember Stampin' Ups Sale-A-Bration is still going on. For every $50.00 you spend, you can select a free selected item. (The clearance rack also qualifies for the S-A-B)

                                              
                                      http://elizabethmonter.stampinup.net/


                                        I hope you have a great evening.          

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...