Friday, February 18, 2011

A card for a Soldier over seas




  I found a card on Splitcoaststampers.com today, and I immediately thought of my cousin who is currently stationed in Afghanistan. Although I don't talk to him much, he is always in my thoughts and prayers. I am so proud of what he is doing for us Americans and for his own young family. Javi I miss you and pray for you every night. Love you Cuz, and take care.


 I know it's been a while since I have posted something on my blog, but the last 2 weeks have been crazy for me, personally. I hope things start to go smoother from now on. I will try to post something every week if I am able to.

ave a great evening, and I hope you like my card.

1 comment:

  1. Great card, Lisa! I should try to do more of these. My newphew, Schuyler, was killed 2/24/2009 in Afghanistan, so honoring those who serve is important to me.

    Hope things smooth out so that you can blog and craft more. Hang in there!

    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...