Thursday, February 3, 2011

Wall Sign

 This was this weeks craft project, that we started on Monday. I have been really busy and I finally got a chance to add the finishing pearls on it. I used Once Upon a Princess Cricut cartridge to cut out the foundation out of chipboard,which I purchased from ARC Paper. The Cardstock is from DCWV paper stack called Sweet. The letters I cut from Hello Kitty Cricut Font cartridge. The butterflies are from Martha Stewart punch. I punched 2  to make a fluttering butterfly. I added Stickles to the flowers along the bottom border and the the wings of the butterflies. I also added a Spring mix of Flower Soft for the body of the butterfly. The pearls are from good old Wally World (Wal-Mart). I am going to place this above the window, in front of my craft table.

The original one that I cut was to small, so I made one for my daughter to hang in her room. I hate to be wasteful, so this is what I came up with for her.

Corrina's favorite color is PINK. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...