Sunday, April 17, 2011

12 hour crop layouts

  Good afternoon and Happy Sunday to you all. Yesterday I attended one of my regular crops at the Crafting Place. They hold 12 hour crops every second Saturday of every month. Well I managed to get some layouts done, but even just as important, I managed to catch up with some crafting buddies.
  This first layout I did, is of my children playing in the playground at a local park here in Las Vegas.  I had seen a layout very similar to this on the internet, so I decided to case it.
I used my Cricut Expression and my trusted side kick the Gypsy. Love that gadget, never leave home with out it. I actually don't remember what Cartridges I used but, I guess that's OK. My friend Dawn gave me some quilled stickers, which I loved. I put the sunglasses on the sun and the flip flops on the caterpillar. She also gave me her rub-on faces to use. These are just the cutest things ever. I think.  My other friend Marion gave me some of her recollection flowers to use. Thank you guys for sharing with me.


  This next layout was from a trip to Laughlin that we took. We went to go see the Laughlin Desert Challenge. This was a short week-end, so we took our travel trailer and parked it at the Avi Rv Park.
My husband got to see some trophy truck make some big jumps in the air. He was a happy guy, he just loves these kinds of races.



  This next layout, I did of my daughter who at the time was only 11 months old. Her hair was always getting in her face, so I decided to take her in the get her bangs cut. What a difference this made, she no longer looked like cousin It from the Adam's Family. LOL but she was beautiful with or without long bangs. This was a very simple layout, because It was when I first arrived at the crop, so it took me  a little while to get my creative juices flowing.
 I hope you like my layouts. It felt good to scrapbook again. I kind of strayed away for a little while, but I am back, my lovely scrapbooks. Hope to get another layout done this week, if all goes well.


 I hope you all have a wonderful week ahead, and thank you for stopping by.
Happy Crafting

4 comments:

  1. Even though it was simple I loved the haircut layout! Your little princess looks adorable, she was chubbier back then. You did great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work Lisa. You do some amazing things and have a real knack for this...I guess you could say, "YOU'VE FOUND YOUR CALLING"!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your layouts. Look forward to seeing more of your creations. I found you through Made by Momo's blog followers post. Following now. =)
    Happy Easter!
    Sandy
    http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun LO's!

    Momo sent me, and I am now a follower.

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...