Friday, April 15, 2011

Colored Pebbles

 Hello Everyone again, this is exciting, my Friend Teri from Heart2Home has added this great new product to her online store. They are colored pebbles that can be used for many crafting projects. I absolutely love how she markets these. They are in their own individual clear tubes, so you can easily see the colors. She also sell a great little stand to display them in. This is going to look great on my crafting table. I placed my order, and I can't wait to get them.
Here is a sample of what I did with a clear pebble sample she gave me. But you can use these on anything.

 They add great dimension and color.

Please stop by her Webstore and check out all the colors she carries.
 If you place an order for these great pebbles, tell her Lisa sent you.


 Thank you for stopping by today
Happy Crafting

2 comments:

  1. "Momo Sent Me"... Just poppin' in to say "Hi"... and take a look around. My first time here and a new follower... *Ü*. I'm looking forward to visiting with you often. **Lots of Hugs** Deborah
    http://www.scrappybeads.blogspot.com
    P.S. I ♥ your creativity... *Ü*!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Momo sent me...
    Just became a new follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
    Minta
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...