Saturday, April 30, 2011

New Arrival at the Monter Household

  My husband and I thought we were done, but He surprised me with a wonderful bundle of JOY. He is such a wonderful Husband, he bought me the Cricut Expression 2 for my Mother's Day present. The Stork (UPS) delivered my package yesterday afternoon, and it's been killing me not to play with it. My 2 young children decided to take a nice nap for me, so I took advantage of the time and decorated my new arrival. I happen to have Cricut Green vinyl on hand :)  What do you think?



  I did use my Gypsy for the Font cuts, but I cut the heart with the Cricut head from the Exclusive Cricut Decals cartridge. This cart was pre-loaded on the E2, so I was not able to use the Gypsy with that. I am amazed at all the new features the E2 came with. Provo Craft hit the nail on the head, when they designed this one. One feature that I wish it had, is the option to move your image around on the mat like you can with the Gypsy. Maybe that will come at a later update. I will try to cut some more stuff for you tomorrow, from the exclusive cartridges.

  Thank you for stopping by and have a great Crafternoon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...