Friday, April 15, 2011

Disney/Pixar Mator

 Happy Friday everyone. My 4 year old son just absolutely loves Mator from the movie Cars. Well I have 2 hobbies, 1st papercrafting/scrapbooking/card making and sewing. The sewing is a newer hobby for me. I alternate every month so I can dedicate equal time to both hobbies. Well when it was time for paper crafting, my son gets really excited. He saw me take my Cricut Expression out of my cabinet and put it on my craft table. He ran to my cabinet where I store a few frequently used cartridges and takes out the Cars cartridge. He then goes to my other cabinet and pulls out brown card stock. Hands them both to me and says can you make Mator for me,"here's the cartridge and paper". So I finally said OK. this is what I made him. I did use my trusted Gypsy to lay everything out before cutting. I cut him at 7.85" He did come out big, but perfect for his door. I hope you like it.

 I hope you all have a wonderful week-end. I know I will, this is my crafting week-end. So I will craft til my hearts content.
 Have a great week-end, and Happy Crafting

4 comments:

  1. What a super cute project!!!!! You did a great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Linda, My son now has it on his door. and likes to look and it and say Hi in the mornings when he wakes up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tee hee, I love it. This was one fun movie to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card. I've made a couple of images using Best of Pixar, but not CARS. I may have to check into getting this one.

    callahancountrybugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...