Friday, April 8, 2011

My First Tri-Shutter Card Attempt


Well Hello there again, Happy Friday to everyone. I finally have a home that is sick-free, wooohooo.
I have seen this style of card on many blogs and I just thought it was so beautiful and unique. So I decided to attempt to make it. OMG! The card base is very simple, I will give you the dimensions at the end of this post. My 3 yr.old and 4 yr. old helped me stamp the flower petals, they thought they were the coolest, because they were helping Mom. I did use most supplies from Stampin Up, but there are a couple of things that are not. I  as usual, forgot to make a list of supplies, I just got caught in the moment of creating. What do you think? I would love to read your comments.

Card base dimensions 5 1/2 x12" card stock. Score at 2",4",8",and 10"on the 5 1/2" side. Then with your paper trimmer on the long 12" side ,measure 1 1/2" then cut from the 2" score line to the 10" score line, then flip your paper and repeat. Fold it like an accordion style. Then once it's folded take the large center section and fold it the opposite direction. Please see picture below, to see how it folds.
 If you have any questions please fell free to contact me.



 I hope you have a wonderful week-end and Happy Crafting.

 Talk to you soon

1 comment:

  1. Your card came out beautiful. You've motivated me to make a couple of them for Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...