Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Birthday cards


 My wonderful husband had a birthday yesterday, so he is now officially my old man lol. But I love him dearly.  He is really into skulls, so I searched my Stampin Up stamps and paper and I found something that matched and had skulls on it. How cool is that. I did use some stickles in the eyes of the skulls to bring them out, plus I love stickles. 


A good friend of ours also had a birthday recently. Eddie loves aliens, so I made this card for him. Its a duplicate of a decal I made for his Jeep. I used some recollections Crew Brads to add a little masculinity to it. 


 I hope you like my cards. I am doing a give-away on my Facebook Fan Page, it's a set of 5 Halloween cards that I made. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lisas-Crafts/190005824382478 
 To enter you must like the fan page (not the post)
and you must share my fan page on your Facebook wall. It's that easy, I will be drawing a winner Friday morning. Good luck.


 Thank you for stopping by, talk to you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...