Sunday, October 30, 2011

Week 3 Cricut Challenge




  Hello there, and Happy Sunday to you all. Today was the Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Expo. So I got to go with a good friend of mine Teri S. from Heart2Home. We had fun, and we both went home with lots of goodies. I can't wait to play with them.

  Here is my third week Challenge project. I made this for a friend of mines baby daughter. I haven't given it to her yet, so I hope she likes it and it's still a surprise.

Cartridges I used were Home Decor, and Word Collage. Word collage is a fun cartridge to use with Vinyl. There are so many different choices of collages. I already got an order for 2 wall hangings. Yay!!!! I also used Martha Stewart's Large Monarch Butterfly punch. I also used some packaged flowers, because I ran out of time to use my Flower Shoppe Cartridge. But there is always next time.


 I hope you like my project this week.

Thank you for stopping by, and Happy Crafting.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...