Monday, October 24, 2011

Faith Community Lutheran Crop


 This was an amazing week-end for me. I had the opportunity to attend the Faith Crop again. Thanks to my wonderful husband. He stayed home with the little ones while I got to go play for 2 days.

 The layout above was a make & take from Teri Schoeni. It was a single page layout, hers is the 1 on the left side. I decided to make it a 2 page layout. She was nice enough to give me her scraps so I could put the second page together. She is a very talented crafter. Thanks Teri


 These 2 layouts are from Janet Coppens from Creative Memories, They were super easy to make and fast too. The second layout, I decided to add some of my pictures to it of my 2 little ones. Corrina was learning to walk just before she turned 1 year old. when she made it up to her feet at the end, she was holding on to Anthony and for a brief second they were dancing together. Just too sweet.


This single page layout was Gina Julians from Croppers Nook. This was her make & take. super easy and very cute.

This was one of mine. This is of my Daughters 1st birthday. It took me forever to make this,
I think it's because I was just talking too much. lol oh well, that's what crops are for right, socializing.


  This was another layout I did, not to happy with it but here it is. It's just of us 4 in our everyday life. simple.



 This was my last layout I did. I think it came out really cute. It's of my husband and my daughter just being silly. Corrina was having the really deep belly laughs, which in turn made me laugh too. This was a fun day to watch my husband play with Corrina.  I made some faux bows, which I got the idea from youtube. I can't tie a bow for the life of me lol. I also added some beautiful decorative pins by Teri Schoeni from Heart2Home.

  That's it for my crop accomplishments. I had such a great time, can't wait for the next one in February.


 Thanks for stopping by, and have a great Crafternoon.

1 comment:

  1. I liked everything you accomplished. Thanks for inviting me and I look forward to the next crop.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...