Sunday, October 23, 2011

Cricut Challenge week-2


  Good Morning and a Very Happy Sunday to you all. This week-end has been absolutely great. I got to go to a 2 day crop and had a great Mommy's 2 days off. I got a lot accomplished. I will share pictures of that later.  So I was really Motivated to create my 2nd weeks challenge. While my Husband watched football, I sat next to him with my Lovely Gypsy. I designed the entire layout using the Layers feature. I separated each cut by color then cut it all with the E-2. The Cartridges I used were:

3 Birds on Parade- for the moon,I inked the edge with Only Orange Ink to give it dimension.
Happy Hauntings-for the bats and the Happy Halloween
October 31st -Spider,Tree,Cat,Witch,Gates and tombstones
Chic & Scary for the pumpkins
Plantin SchoolBook - Grass

 The pumpkins were a last minute add on because I received the cart in the mail lol. They are not adhered to the page yet because I'm not sure if I want to keep them on it or not. I did take a picture without them, but it came out too blurry and I'm on a time limit here. Yes I know I'm addicted to Cricut Carts, well with crafting in general.

 I hope you like my Layout and challenge for this week.

 Thank you for stopping by and have a Crafty afternoon.


1 comment:

  1. adorable layout, I could do without the spiders though, too real looking, I would have to use "cute" spiders LOL

    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...