Thursday, December 16, 2010

BRRRR.......

Well, I worked on this yesterday. It's a kits I purchased a while ago, I just didn't know what pictures to put on it. I think I found the perfect ones. OK so I am a little behind on my scrapbooking, but I am trying to catch up. These pictures were taken 2 years ago when we actually had snow in Vegas ( Shocker) Really we did. The kits was simple to put together, the only thing I changed is that I added Stickles and Bling to the snowflakes. I think it came out cute. Glad I was able to finally use it.

These photos where taken as the snow was falling in our backyard.


The larger photo was not altered in any way, I think the picture came out perfect.


I hope you enjoy my layout. I was going to post another Christmas one , but on the layout it said 2010, but the photos where 2008, I have to make the correction. I had  duh moment. LOL
Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...