Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas 2008

I got this 2 page layout, is absolutely beautiful, thanks to Melissa. She designed this for a gift exchange, And I was fortunate enough to receive it. I did notice when I got it done, there was a small oops on my part. I was working on my photos from 2008 and the layout on the top right corner said 2010. I did make the correction yesterday, luckily I had the same Storybook Cricut Cartridge to cut out the same font numbers.


Thank you again Melissa, You made such a beautiful layout. I think I might be able to finish 2008 by then end of this year. OK so I am still a little behind but I am trying LOL.

 I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I love the pictures and I agree Melissa did a great layout.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...